PBE POA Annual Meeting
- Saturday, Sep 26
- 1:00 pm
- In the picnic area at the west end of Potomac Drive
- The Association will not provide food because of virus concerns. You are welcome to bring your own.
- Please wear mask and maintain distance.
- THANK YOU
If you are not able to attend, please assign your proxy. To assign a proxy, please send an email to the PBE POA email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your lot number
- Your name(s)
- The name of the person to whom you are assigning your proxy.
Most proxies are assigned to one of the Board of Directors officers:
- Dave Williams, Pres
- Frank Goyette, VP
- Martha Hulse, Treasurer
- Joe Schlatter, Secretary
The remnants of Hurricane Sally are forecast to pass south of our neighborhood beginning late afternoon, Thursday, Sep 17 through the night, ending morning, Friday, Sep 18.
- Rain is forecast to start around 6:00 PM Thursday and end by 8:00 AM Friday.
- Heaviest rain is forecast be between 9:00 PM and 5:00 AM.
- We are forecast to receive 2-3 inches of rain.
- No flood warnings have been issued, however, be prepared for water to collect on roads, especially roads in low-lying areas.
- Winds overnight are forecast to be steady at 5-7 MPH with gusts to 10-15 MPH.
The Northumberland County Sheriff’s Office is investigating suspicious activity in the Sunnybank area (Sunnybank is on the east end of the county, near Reedville).
The Sheriff’s office recently was alerted to two people in a white minivan with no front license plate who had attempted to lure two children into the van. The children got away safely. Officers were able to obtain detailed descriptions of the individuals.
The driver was a white male 50 to 70 years old, average height and weight, wearing a brownish colored shirt and a baseball cap with longer hair tucked into the hat. He had a long beard that was brown near his chin and faded as it went down, missing front teeth and a scar on his left cheek. He had a black wedding band on.
The female was described being in her 50’s and of small frame. Wearing a purple shirt and blue jeans, bob styled hair cut with dirty blonde hair color. She was also missing front teeth. She had a large purple ring on her middle finger.
If you see vehicle or individuals matching this description please contact the Sheriff’s office at 804-580-5221.
We have put in the mail to everyone an announcement of our outdoor annual meeting to be held on September 26, 1:00 PM, in the picnic area at the west end of Potomac Drive — a few notices were not mailed, but will be hand-delivered.
First, we need to apologize for a typo in the letter announcing the annual meeting. The letter refers to our “202 annual meeting” — which, of course, should be our “2020 annual meeting”. Sorry for the error — it’s a long story.
The letter you will receive includes:
— a letter announcing the 2020 annual meeting;
— a proxy form for those who cannot attend;
— a roster verification form on which to correct your information on our roster
— documents: last fiscal year financial statement, current fiscal year budget,and, required reports (water system and construction);
— a return envelope to return the proxy form and the roster form, if needed.