The remnants of Hurricane Sally are forecast to pass south of our neighborhood beginning late afternoon, Thursday, Sep 17 through the night, ending morning, Friday, Sep 18.
- Rain is forecast to start around 6:00 PM Thursday and end by 8:00 AM Friday.
- Heaviest rain is forecast be between 9:00 PM and 5:00 AM.
- We are forecast to receive 2-3 inches of rain.
- No flood warnings have been issued, however, be prepared for water to collect on roads, especially roads in low-lying areas.
- Winds overnight are forecast to be steady at 5-7 MPH with gusts to 10-15 MPH.