Our long-delayed annual meeting was held today, Saturday, Sep 18, in the picnic area at the west end of Potomac Drive. Twenty of our neighbors attended, enjoyed a picnic followed by a business meeting.
THANKS TO EVERYONE who attended and brought food to share with neighbors. We especially thank Tyese and Jermaine Smith for providing mac & cheese, barbecued chicken, and sweet potato pies!
Our Association President Dave Williams announced his resignation from the Board of Directors. Dave and Suellen are departing in a few days to sail to SC where they will spend the winter living on their boat. Thanks to Dave for his service to our community!!
Minutes of the meeting will be posted in a few days . . . watch this spot for notice of the minutes being posted.
The Potomac Bay Estates Property Owners’ Association annual meeting is THIS SATURDAY:
- Saturday, September 18
- 12:00 noon: Picnic lunch; PBE POA furnishes hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, condiments; please bring a side dish or salad AND a dessert to share. BRING YOUR OWN CHAIRS.
- 1:00 PM: Business meeting
- Location: Picnic area at the west end of Potomac Drive
This is an important meeting because we will be voting on revisions to the BYLAWS and COVENANTS. The revised documents are available at this link.
Three other documents are available for your review and comment at the meeting, however, these do not require a vote by the membership:
- Rules and Responsibilities
- Architectural Guidelines
- Treasurer procedures
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TELLING US YOU CANNOT ATTEND AND ASSIGNING YOUR PROXY. To assign your proxy, include in the email:
- Lot number
- Person to whom you are assigning your proxy.
- Email address: email@example.com