To view document, click on the link to the right of the document title. The document will open in a new window.
Property Owners Association Bylaws: PBE POA BYLAWS FEB 19 2018
Covenants, as revised and recorded N0v 2009: PBE POA Restrictive Covenants as recorded Nov 2009
Board Roster: PBE POA Board members positions and terms eff June 2018
PBE Water System Policies and Practices. pbe-water-sys-op-practices-terms-rev-2016pdf
PBE Rules and Responsibilities for use of common areas. PBERules and Responsibilities
New home building guidelines. PBENewBuildingGuidelines
PBE POA Liability Insurance Declaration of Coverage: Insurance Declaration
PBE POA members are liable for these fees:
- Annual dues. $200.00; paid by all property owners; dues are assessed per lot . . . that is, if you own two lots, your dues are 2 X $200 = $400. Due April 1 each year. Notices are mailed in January.
- Water fee. $400.00; paid only by those who are connected to the water system — that is, homeowners. Empty lots on which nothing is built are not connected to the water system and do not pay this fee. Due April 1 each year. Notices are mailed in January.
- Occasional assessments. In past years, we have had two assessments: (1) in 2006 an assessment of $600 per lot to pay for upgrades to the community water system, and, (2) in 2016 and assessment of $400 per lot to pay for the bulkhead protection/beach restoration project. Assessments must be approved by a majority vote of the membership.
- Water system connection fee. The Association charges $5,000 for new connections to the water system. If you are building a home in the neighborhood, contact the Association at our email address — firstname.lastname@example.org — or, ask your realtor to contact the Association Architectural Committee to arrange for payment of the water connection fee.
- See this page for further information about fees.
The PBE POA Secretary maintains a roster of all property owners. The roster includes: names; local address; residence address if you do not receive mail here; PBE lot number; telephone number(s); and, email address/addresses.
Because this roster contains personal information, we will not post the roster on the website, nor will we give the roster to anyone who is not a Potomac Bay Estates property owner. If you want a copy of the roster, please send an email request to the POA email at email@example.com .
If you change any of your personal information — address, phone, email, etc. — please advise the Association by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
PBE Land Record Maps.
County land records are available online. The PBE neighborhood is divided among three land record maps that are available at this link.
Beach Project. A history of the PBE POA Beach Restoration Project and associated documents is on the Beach Project History page of this website.
Grass Cutting Map.
The Association contracts with local lawn care services to cut the grass on common areas of the neighborhood. The grass-cutting season is May through September, sometimes extending into October, depending on the weather. A map of the neighborhood with the grass cutting schedule is at this link.